Thursday 18 April 2013

Famously Fuming

There are two types of streotyping that can be done. I dont know the tehnicalities :P so lets call it positive and negative. Both bring publicity. Positive: could be "oh she is a leader", "she is positive influence" etc.
Negative would be Justin Beiber or Twilight etc :P You get the point right!

Life was too flat. _________________________________________________ Well I was alive but still it was flat or rather the happenings were too small an impact to be noticeable :P Office has forgotten me for all the work related thing I should have been known for ( You can smell some amt of arrogance :P ) I tried to bring myself to everyone's attention.

I reached out to my VP and asked for new proj. Well it doesnt work that easily. Well it need not work this difficult also :P He thought i was vella and assigned me to some SME. SME actually thought me to be an actual Subject Matter Expertise coz the VP assigned me. I imagined that the SME even doubted his capabilty as I was assigned :P It is good to imagine life to be so good!!!

We started working on Organizational wide initiative but then in due course it was converted into a competition to bring the best in people who were working. The flaw here was the actual workers didnt even know there was a competition. :P First draft was submitted. Keeping my fingers crossed that whether mine would be accepted. This category features in top 3. Not entirely because of me but I was part of a winning team. I now smell team spirit.

The results were to be announced in Quaterly Business Meet. I asked all my colleagues to be come and cheer me. Imagine on the day of QBM, my friends are waiting for results of SME work to be announced. They mention about some fun awards like Clark Kent, James Bond, Charlie Chaplin, Happy Feet and I win Happy Feet. I am supposed to be the positive one. I spread positive influence on others and an ideal employee. After this was announced, my whole group was pondering if i was the benchmark of happiness/satisfaction in organization, then imagine others :P or If this was the case then why even try to improve my flat life :P

The whole idea was like a viscious circle. We walked to canteen absent mindedly. People were staring at me. That was not a good stare ( in my idea) Someone said You sing well. "Sing????" I was little unaware of crazy things i have done a few days before. When I was trying to spice up things in office professionally :P. I performed a jingle. We had our own lyrics to fit an existing song. Ok Let me out with it. It was a Justin Beiber song. OK let me confess it was nicki minaj and justin beiber song. One of the artist would be enough to attract all criticism. I thought the idea behind the video was to showcase fun at work etc. It is out in youtube. and now everyone knows me. I am not sure if i am happy being so famous. Now probably I know why stars wear shades to hide themselves :P

No comments:

Post a Comment